Stockton 7 Wood Burning & Multi-fuel Inset Convector Stoves
The Stovax Stockton range has been developed to offer an inset convector multi-fuel fireplace with most of the heating advantages of a freestanding Stockton stove. With its cleverly designed Cleanburn and convection systems, the Stockton 7 Inset Convector is around four times more efficient than an open fire, giving you greater control of combustion, more heat for your money and lower fuel costs.
There is also an integral boiler version which produces up to 30,000 BTU’s of hot water.
- High efficiency – up to 87%
- Energy Efficiency Class – A
- Multi-fuel (with external riddling) ✓
- Approved for Smoke Control Areas when fitted with a Smoke Control Kit. ✓
- Cleanburn ✓
- Airwash ✓
- Radiant heat + convection systems ✓
- Flat top and low canopy versions ✓
- Nominal heat output and range – 7kW (3-8kW)
- Maximum log length – 12 3/4″ (325mm)
- Integral Boiler version ✓
- Flue outlet – 5″ top
- Choice of colours ✓
Stockton wood & multi-fuel stoves
With eight sizes, each available in four colours (matt black, metallic blue, metallic brown, metallic green), and some models having a further choice of door styles and canopies, there is a Stovax Stockton stove to suit any home. Furthermore, there are inset versions, double sided versions and even boiler versions, so whether traditional or modern, large or small, in country or town, burning wood or solid fuel you should find a Stockton to match your setting.